Friday, January 29, 2016

Poetry Response

The poem that I have chosen is the "Magical Eraser" by Shel Siverstein. The poem "Magical Eraser" is about this boy who has a pencil that has a magical eraser. When he tells this girl about it she doesn't believe him. So to prove it to her that the eraser is magical he erases her.
I think that Shel Siverstein had written this book because he had wanted kids to have a good time, and a good laugh while reading this poem. That's why I actually think why he had written all of his poems, just to get kids to have a good time, and a good laugh while reading his poems.
The only thing that I had visualized while reading this poem was the boy with the magical eraser erasing everything. When I say I mean everything. That's the only thing I had visualized while reading this poem.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment