Monday, January 25, 2016

2nd Quarter Reflection

Since the second quarter has come to a close it is now time to do a reflection. The second quarter has been good and bad. Math is still easy for me which great, but I am struggling with ELA. I am doing kind of bad in the vocabulary and prefix tests because I don't study, and if I don't study then I won't be able to get a good grade on it. Even though I am struggling with the vocabulary I am doing  a lot better in the prefix part.

The most difficult thing in the second quarter was the homework. Sometimes in the day I don't get to all of my homework, because I don't have a lot of time in the day. What I can do to improve this is by managing my time so I can get to my homework. Since I haven't been able to get my homework done I have gotten Falcon Fouls, and since I get Falcon Fouls I get detentions. So far I have only had one detention this quarter, because I got 4 Falcon Fouls for not doing my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment