Monday, November 2, 2015

Top 10 Books Blog

1. The Last Olympian by: Rick Riordan

 This book is my all-time favorite because for some reason the last book in the series is always the best and I like Greek Mythology. This book follows the main character Percy Jackson as has he turns 16 because when he turns 16 there will be a final battle between the demigods/gods and the titans. The book has action, adventure and much more. The author is also really descriptive that it just makes me want to read more and more of his books,

2. The Blood of Olympus by: Rick Riordan

Like the Percy Jackson Series, the Heroes of Olympus series is also about Greek Mythology and it even has Percy Jackson in it. Like I said before I think that the final book in the series is always the best. This time around Percy Jackson and company have to face off against the evil Earth Goddess Gaea.











3. Sorcerers Stone by: J.K. Rowling 

This is the book that got me reading, the whole Harry Potter book. The author did such a good job describing this book, that it made want to read more and more of the books. In this book Harry's adventure starts, at the beginning knew nothing about the Wizard World, because he had to live with his Aunt and Uncle who are non-magic people also known as muggles, because his parents were killed.









4. Goblet of Fire by: J.K. Rowling

Harry's adventure continues in the Goblet of Fire, as he is entered in the Tri-Wizard Tournament. When I first started reading this book, all I wanted to know is what will happen next, or will Harry win the Tournament.  This book was awesome but, one of my favorite characters ends being killed at the end.   











 6. The Cat in the Hat by: Dr. Seuss

This book inspired me to read because before reading this book, I never wanted to read.

















 7. Berlin Boxing Club by: Robert Sharenow

I like this book because it is about a boy who was being bullied because he was jewish, but he overcame it and started boxing. 

















 8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas by: Dr. Seuss

I like this book because it gives the message that everybody has good in themselves, and they can change. 

















 9. The Lorax by: Dr Seuss

I like this book because it shows you that you have to take care of the environment, and it also shows what will happen if you don't.
















10. Prisoner of Azkaban by: J.K. Rowling

  This book was great because the author did such a good job describing, that I thought that a character that was good was actually bad at first. The book follows Harry, as a murderer escaped Azakaban, who was imprisoned for telling Voldemort where Harry’s parents were hiding and for also killings his best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment